Google

Thursday, May 24, 2007

THE ONE TO HAVE (FOR ME) - SS07 ANN DEMEULEMEESTER COAT

While I was in Antwerp (posts on that are forthcoming), I tried on an Ann Demeulemeester coat... and I was smitten.

To be honest, I was underwhelmed by the collection, based on what the NYC stores bought, but the Ann's boutique was another story.

The coat I tried on (see pictures) was the beige with black, and it was out of this world... so much so that sadly I had to pass on it, because it's just not something I could wear a lot.

Now that I got back to New York, I saw the same coat at Barneys in all black. There is only one left in my size in the whole US of A, and I have it on hold for today, and the clock is ticking.

I also dreamed of a version that had the colors reversed of the one I tried on. Of course Ann (being Ann) read my mind, and lo and behold, here it is! Three versions, all stunning, but it looks like nobody bought the black/beige one. Plan of action? I am going to IF boutique today to see what they have, and then calling Barneys if IF fails. Wish me luck...
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter