Google

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Fashion Critic's Milan Shopping Report - Part I, 10 Corso Como

So, I was in sunny Italy last week, and yes, it was amazing. I flew into Milan and explored it a little, before heading out to Tuscany. I snapped a few pictures of the more interesting Milan stores - this is part 1. My hotel was just around the corner from the most famous, and by far the best store in Milan - 10 Corso Como. It was a pure coincidence, of course...

I loved the store. It's really a charming playground with separate floors devoted to a well edited men's (Ann Demeulemeester, CDG, Junya Watanabe, Raf Simons, Dior Homme, NDC Made by Hand) and women's (Alaia, Biba, CDG, Chloe, Balenciaga) designer clothes, perfume, a book store, a photo gallery (it was hosting World Press Photo exhibition nonetheless!), a cafe, and even a 3 room hotel! Definitely one of the best stores I've seen... and I've seen lots.

Entrance



















Elevator



















Book Store















Cafe















Women's floor















Courtyard Wall

2 Comments:

Blogger Jared said...

that elevator reminds me of the all glass one at prada here in chicago...very odd, yet chic!

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to finally get a first-hand,more detailed view of this place! It's always so hit and miss when they cover it on telly or mags.

It's a beauty. I can only imagine what the Corso Como CDG in Tokyo looks like.....*swoon*

Did you discover any new labels or anything that I might love? ;-)

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter