Google

Saturday, July 15, 2006

My Latest Acquisition

I am usually not the one to brag too much about my purchases, except maybe to a few of my friends (well, Ok, maybe occasionally on the FashionSpot ;-0), and I've certainly have not done it in cyberspace in a while. This I had to share, though. I am now a proud owner of this Lmaltieri (CDiem's fabrics line) jacket. I think it should go in the dictionary under "understated elegance." About the jacket. It is done in two layers. The fabric tag reads I. 150% wool, 30% silk, 20% Linen, II. 100% Cotton. The black piping you can see is cotton, the entire outside and part of the inside of the jacket is wool, the back is silk, and sleeves lined in linen. The jacket is reversible. You may notice there are no buttonholes per se; instead, thick thread is seamlessly sewn into the piping of the jacket. Perfection.

The jacket


















Collar detail














Jacket reversed


















Fabric label

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im green with envy! love carpe diem!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Three Repute said...

where did you get it?

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw man. i was going to buy this jacket from the auctions in japan. the pictures on the auction didn't present it that nicely so i bid relatively low. now i regret it... or was it you that bought it? :P

8:46 PM  
Blogger Fashion Critic said...

/\ nope, got it here. still waiting for pics of the stuff you picked up in JPN!

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tried on similar Carpe Diem jacket in Tokyo before, it's awesome. It's something you need to try on, and feel it before you can apprecate. Very nice purchase!!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter